Our attorneys provide a broad range of intellectual property legal services involving the creation and perfection of interests in intellectual property. Intellectual property legal services include:
- Protecting patents, trademarks, trade dress, trade secrets, copyrights, mask works and other types of intellectual property
- Representing clients in the acquisition of intellectual property rights
- Negotiating and drafting contractual relationships with authors
- Drafting confidentiality, assignment and non-competition agreements
- Negotiating and drafting of development, distribution and franchise agreements utilizing intellectual property
- Providing the tools necessary to license intellectual property and other works of authorship, including product distribution licenses, royalty and marketing agreements and other methods of realization of profit from developed and owned intellectual property
- Conducting searches in order to properly evaluate potential or current patents, trademarks and copyright registration and infringement potential
- Registering trademarks with the United States Patent and Trademark Office and applicable state agencies.
- Maintaining and registering intellectual property rights with the United States Copyright Office.
- Filing and prosecuting patent applications with the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Assisting clients with marketing and promoting products on both a state specific and national basis
- Opposing registrations by others, completing petitions for cancellation of registered trademarks, and similar actions
- Assisting clients in protecting common law trademarks for new products, packaging, advertising slogans and materials, logos, graphics, sounds, and internet domain names
Defend your ideas with the intellectual property legal services of PSED Law. Contact us today!