24 Frank Lloyd Wright Drive, Suite D2000
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48105
Wendy is a trial lawyer, certified collaborative divorce attorney, and a certified mediator for divorce, custody, parenting time and support. Her practice focuses solely on family law, a field to which she is passionately dedicated and in which she enjoys a reputation as a knowledgeable and highly effective advocate and litigator. Wendy assists her clients with divorce, custody, parenting time, child support, spousal support and property settlements. She does this through different processes for divorce such as traditional litigation, negotiated settlements, mediation, arbitration, and collaborative divorce. Wendy also brings to her practice a background in estate planning, trust administration and municipal prosecution. She has been named to the Michigan Super Lawyers “Rising Stars.” Attorneys named as “Rising Stars” have demonstrated a high degree of professional achievement and peer recognition. Each year, no more than 2.5% of the lawyers in Michigan receive this prestigious designation.
Wendy educates about family law issues, trends and best practices through Pear Sperling’s blog and has been a guest columnist in local newspapers, including the Northville Record. She has been interviewed on family law issues by ABC News and print media, including the Detroit News.
In 2009, Wendy was certified as a Divorce and Custody Mediator following rigorous training at the Mediation Training & Consultation Institute. She completed the Domestic Violence Screening Protocol Training in 2009 and the Collaborative Practice Advanced Mediation Training in 2012. She was certified as a Collaborative Divorce Attorney after completion of the Collaborative Divorce Basic Training in 2020.
Areas of Practice
• Family Law Litigation and Negotiated Settlements
• Collaborative Divorce
• Divorce, Property Settlements, Spousal Support (Alimony)
• Custody, Parenting Time, Child Support
• Prenuptial Agreements
• State Bar of Michigan
• Washtenaw County Bar Association
• Collaborative Practice Institute of Michigan
• International Association of Collaborative Professionals
• Women Lawyers Association of Michigan
• Livonia Bar Association, Past-President 2014-2015
Wendy earned her undergraduate degree in English at the University of Michigan-Dearborn, with dual minors in History and Physics. She has remained active in alumni service to the University and is a former member of the Board of Governors for the College of Arts, Sciences & Letters Alumni Affiliate.
• State Bar of Michigan
• U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
• U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan
• J.D., Wayne State University Law School, 2002
• B.A., University of Michigan-Dearborn, 1998
Website Hosting by Network Services Group, LLC
SEO by Michigan SEO Group